Monday, January 11, 2010

Bedroom Benches How Do I Find Out How Much A Bedroom Set And Dining Room Set (both 50+ Years Old) Are Worth To Sell?

How do I find out how much a bedroom set and dining room set (both 50+ years old) are worth to sell? - bedroom benches

Both games are made of wood finish, dark cherries. Bedroom Set consists of 7 pcs. (Header and footer, bed, wardrobe, desk, dresser, mirror and chest). Dining Set table aw / leaf, 6 chairs, china cabinet, and chest. Antiques? If you sell?

1 comment:

kingsley said...

To go to the library and ask the information on how to find a book for the price of parts support. I have and I had to find a table with a value of $ 11,000. I was surprised. (No, do not), I sell. You can also look under the furniture and try to find the manufacturer and then a search on the computer. If you get a price you can go on craigslist, or place it in an antique shop on consignment. Or just put an ad in the newspaper or local Pennysaver.

Post a Comment