Friday, February 19, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea Meningitis Weight Gain From An Iv?

Weight gain from an iv? - pityriasis rosea meningitis

I had an allergic reaction to medication he was in the treatment of pityriasis rosea. My whole body is a very serious skin rash and swollen. They have a spinal tap to see if she had meningitis, he had a headache. I connected to an IV, while everything I sodium chloride fed and I think it was a kind of antibiotic. Well, in two days, I did not win seven books has been preserved a bit in just 2 days. If the proposed water, or what? Please tell me what is there to stay ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sodium chloride is set hydration. In addition, you said you were swollen. It is the weight of 99% water, most likely, if someone drops an ice IV sleep. If I were you I forever better than to focus on a few pounds.

Anonymous said...

You can in trouble! First, are still in the hospital? following nurses they weigh? Do you have the IV? Do you get steroids? Well, if it is your answer is yes, which would have the advantage of their reaction, or steroids or IV? If your doctor, you're white, more swollen arm, is in his fourth? IV were able to escape their skin) (infiltration. ensure that the report of breathing problems at a time. except that his fans are so bad, but you must make a lump to take now for the record. talk! this account, you now receive!

Post a Comment