Monday, February 22, 2010

Word To Say For Condolences What Should I Write My English Assignment On? It Can Be About Anything? Anything At All?

What should I write my English assignment on? It can be about anything? anything at all? - word to say for condolences

So far, I've decided that you could take some of these lines form, but new ideas are always welcome:

I left, but we both know that I am so weak that in a few days Crawling Back To You will.

She is beautiful and it never will.
Love is something invented for the good stories is that true love does not exist, you can try to prove me wrong.

a little alcohol or drugs or commit a crime, and how their corporation, which covered a difficult decision faces, but eventually agreed to do everything, because "their only crime if it"

People always have the same reaction, though, said that someone in your family committed suicide, but only rarelyand come to understand. They give their condolences, but his words are empty. You never know what you have, and therefore nothing to say that it is automatically closed.


These are just pieces that I wrote, that kind of sucks, but whatever. Of course, I add them here.

If you have any other ideas or lines that you think that a good sound English in a newspaper, let me know what they are.
Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment